Auction Terms & Conditions Everything is sold "as is, where is" with no guarantees of any kind. Buyers shall rely on their own inspection and information. Bidders are strongly encouraged to come onto the lot to view and inspect vehicles during preview hours prior to placing bids. Vehicle history report services are provided by many companies and are available via the internet. Bidders are responsible for deciding whether or not to purchase a vehicle history report.
2. ALL BIDS ARE FINAL AT AUCTION. There is no "Cooling Off Period". Everything MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL ON THE DAY OF AUCTION.
3. When you become the winning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be expected to pay for the items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor "mistakes." All sales are final. The vehicle becomes the sole responsibility of the winning bidder at the ending of the auction. Auction America shall be entitled to any Attorney's Fees incurred in the enforcement of this contract or the enforcement of Sell/Buy Agreement.
4. All transactions are to abide by the Laws and Rules of Uniform Code of the state in which the sale is held. If State Sales Tax must be collected by State Law, you will be required to pay such taxes. If tax exempt, a tax exempt form is required (NO EXCEPTIONS).
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client, the seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels is not in the best interest of the seller.
6. Nothing is to be removed until it has been settled for. Do not move merchandise without auction staff present to check you out. Auction Company is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged properties. Lots must be removed from the auction site within 48 hours of final payment. If not claimed, the auction company has the right to remedy, move and store at owner's expense.
7. A BUYER'S PREMIUM will be in effect for this auction.
BUYERS MUST PICK UP ITEMS OR PAY TO HAVE ITEMS SHIPPED WITHIN THE POSTED PICK UP TIMES FOR THE AUCTION. IF ANY ITEMS ARE NOT PICKED UP OR SHIPPING IS NOT PAID FOR AND ARRANGED WITH FOURTEEN DAYS OF THE AUCTION COMPLETION, THESE ITEMS ARE CONSIDERED ABANDONED BY THE PURCHASER. AUCTION AMERICA WILL DISPOSE OF ABANDONED ITEMS AS THEY SEE FIT, WITHOUT REFUND TO ORIGINAL PURCHASER
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms